Dear Parents and carers
We will not be accepting anymore applications for children wanting to start in the nursery September 2022.
We will not have spaces available and we already have a long waiting list.
We are open for applications for children who are eligible to start in September 2023. Please see our nursery admissions policy.
Due to locally determined school dates, the local authority starting dates for children claiming their free early education for the first time may vary from the nationally prescribed dates in the Department for Education code of practice.
In Kent, children become eligible to claim their free early education from:
A child born between:
1 April to 31 August (inclusive)
The start of term 1 following their third birthday (after summer holidays) until statutory school age.
1 September to 31 December (inclusive)
The start of term 3 following their third birthday (after Christmas and New Year holiday) until statutory school age.
1 January to 31 March (inclusive)
The start of term 5 following their third birthday (after April holiday) until statutory school age.
Children are also eligible to start the day after their third birthday – however parents would have to pay for the nursery place until the funding started the following term.
For example, if your child’s birthday was the 2nd October they could start in the nursery on the 3rd October, but would have to pay for the place until the end of the Autumn Term. The free funding would then start the following January.
If you would like to put your child's name on the waiting list for a nursery place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a registration pack.
Nursery Information for Parents
- Administering Medications policy 16 04 20
- Childrens Rights and Entitlements Policy 16 04 20
- Diversity Inclusion Equality Policy 16 04 20
- Key Worker Policy 16 04 20
- Late Collection Policy 16 04 20
- Looked After Child Policy 17 07 22
- Missing Children Policy 16 04 20 v2
- Nappy Changing Policy 16 04 20
- Nursery Admissions Policy - 17 12 21
- Positive Behaviour Policy 17 07 22
- Working in partnership with Parents Policy 16 04 20